EPOXYCAST is a two-part, clear epoxy resin system specifically designed for the casting of small to medium sized items. It allows for batches of approximately 5-10L to be mixed and poured into sections up to 30mm thick.
Casting resin is not recommended for doming polymer clay.
Recommended for: Small-Medium Homewares, Jewellery, Knife handles & smaller timber projects, Electrical potting
Potlife & Demould: 200gm mass @ 23*C 40 mins/24hours
Hardness & Type: Shore 80-82D
- Contains anti-yellowing additives
- Displays excellent adhesion to other substrates and cohesion on multiple layers
- Good fluidity and de-airing properties
- FDA Approved
- Easily tinted with a vast range of compatible colourants
- Low exotherm resulting in low shrinkage
- Convenient 2:1 ratio by Volume
- Fantastic clarity and visually water white
***IMPORTANT - Resin can not be transported by air. Therefore EXPRESS POST is not a transport option for this. If you select express post we will refund the difference and send the full order (eg - all items purchased) as standard road parcel post. Please consider this when purchasing.