Viva Décor Pardo Jewellery Clay
A high quality polymer clay that hardens in a conventional oven. It was created specifically for designing jewellery and accessories. Pardo Jewellery Clay is easy to use because of its smooth consistency and ease of handling.
New to Pardo:
Experienced polymer clay makers or artists adapt to Pardo easily. Unlike other brands of polymer clay, Pardo is manufactured from beeswax. It makes the clay soft and malleable but needs to be warmed in order to perform well, especially in a cold room. To condition Pardo polymer clay, it is best to warm using your hands and an acrylic roller, before attempting to put it in a pasta machine. If not conditioned sufficiently, it will be crumbly.
- Easy to condition and handle
- Holds it shape well (between cutting and moving)
- Comes in a great range of colours
- Made with real beeswax
- All colours are intermixable
- Comes in a reusable storage clamshell box with instructions
- Odourless during curing or baking
Baking Instructions - Bake Pardo in a pre-heated oven at 120° C (248°F) for 30 minutes.