This is a 30ml (1oz) bottle of Turquoise coloured Sculpey Bakeable Liquid Clay.Liquid polymer clay is a bakeable medium that is a versatile product. It can be used in bakeable silicone molds, to embellish clay, used as grout, window clings and so much more!
- Mix with oil paints, pigments or mica powers and use an enamel, glaze or a back filling compound
- This translucent polymer clay can be colored with alcohol-based inks before or after baking
- Great for detailing miniature pieces and for “drawing” with clay
- Perfect for using with molds and building by baking and re-baking layers*
- To thin: Add Sculpey® Clay Softener until desired consistency is reached
- To thicken – add mica powder and stir until desired consistency is reached *Please note adding mica may cause the color to change
- Image transfer: Spread thin layer on image. Bake according to instructions. Remove from oven and soak in water for 5 minutes. Gently rub off paper with fingers
The benefits of using translucent bakeable medium include:
- Flexible: One of our favorite features of translucent liquid bakeable medium is that it offers flexibility. Apply it to a mold and bake, or freehand on some Sculpey, like premo Sculpey®, to create eye-catching details. If you opt to use a mold, you'll notice when removing Translucent Liquid Sculpey® that it's quite flexible and bendable — without breaking.
- Strong: It may start as a liquid, but once it's baked, our translucent liquid bakeable medium packs a punch. What we like about its strength is that we can handle it with ease, adhering it to other polymer clay creations without worrying about tearing or cracking.
- Simple: If you're new to liquid bakeable medium products, you're probably wondering if our Translucent Liquid Sculpey comes with a learning curve. It doesn't. In fact, it's effortless to use, and you may find it spoils you some, too — especially if you love to freehand with other craft projects.
- Versatile: Every day, we see the creativity of the Sculpey community. And with translucent Liquid bakeable medium, you can expand your imagination even more. Add oil paints, mica powders or pigments to make custom colors for your creations. You can also combine the fun of Sculpey with a lesson on color combinations for your kids, teaching them how to create purple and other secondary colors.