Ideal for kids. This kit contains 24 Colour Blocks of Polymer Clay, Clay Modelling Tools, Instructions and a variety of findings.
- Includes everything needed to get creative
- Soft and smooth, makes it easy to knead, blend colours and join edges
- Once cured can be drilled, sanded and cut
- Start and finish whole projects with included accessories
- Non toxic
- Wash any dirt and oils off hands, surfaces and tools with dishwashing liquid to prep for sculpting
- Prepare clay by kneading until smooth and pliable, can be shaped with tools or press molds
- Baking times may vary. In general, allow 15 mins of baking time for every 6mm of thickness at recommended temperature - test run recommended as some oven temperature spiking can occur
- Hardened clay will accept additional layers of clay over it and can be re-baked
- Keep your unused clay fresh in cling film and store in airtight container - in a cool, dry place
Warning - Not suitable for children under 3 years of age. Parental supervision recommended. Do not use a microwave to cure polymer clay. Under normal baking at the correct temperature, a small amount of fumes may be generated (these are non-toxic). Beware - baking at higher temperatures can result in extensive fuming. It is advised you do a simple test project before attempting your final piece as different ovens may require different curing times.